nutsfortreasure nominated my blog for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
Here is what I had to do to accept:
1. Post the award image
2. Link to the person who nominated you. Thank you: nutsfortreasure again
3. Tell 7 Facts about yourself
My 7 Facts
1. I am an Artist and Poet; who craves interesting points of view artistically.
2. I am a HUGE dog lover, ( esp. love my Chocolate Lab, Khalil )
3. I am food crazed; cooking, eating, shopping and dining on/for unique, whole-some foods and more (ie. beer, wine and spirits)
4. I am a ghostwriter for blogs, articles and business’s.
5. I have a very LARGE extended family with lots and lots of cousins, cousins of cousins – and their kids (cousins).
6. I adore the grit, grime and maddening pace of a great city.
7. I have an amazing 16-year-old son who continues to inspire my hope and desire’s for humanity.
Nominate 15 other bloggers and tell them that you nominated them: ( Disclaimer: This is something I do not take lightly . I recognize that bloggers are a supportive, unique community, that shows great support for fellow bloggers, however, I see many, many awards out there. Maybe it is a bit saturated. I chose discriminately and had to cut a few favorites out to meet the required 15. Here is my select group of inspiring blogs that range from Writers/Poets, Foodie’s/Chefs to Artists/Art-supporters. Enjoy them all, I do.)