I love my cast iron skillet. I cook mostly everything under the sun in it. This is a farm fresh potato hash made with organic Yukon potatoes, peppers, grape tomatoes, radishes and radish tops. Finished with fresh Parmesan cheese. Simple hashy goodness! Yum.
Yum Food!! Yum Art!!
© [Jeanette Shihadeh] and [thepainterspalate.wordpress.com], . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material, artwork, or photo’s without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Jeanette Shihadeh] and [thepainterspalate.wordpress.com] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Sweet Potato Hash (yesiwantcake.com)
- Let’s Hash It Out: Corned Beef Hash at Its Best (sweetpaprika.wordpress.com)
- Hash It Out (grimmgourmet.wordpress.com)
- Hash Brown Waffles (laughingsquid.com)
- Difference between frozen bagged hash browns and a potato/grater? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Chorizo-ish Hash Tacos (idealdiet.wordpress.com)